How to update all premium plugins?
If your version of MyHome is older than 3.1.26 please download "MyHome Updater" via this link: https://myhometheme.net/downloads/myhome-updater.php. Please install it and activate this way:
1. Visit MyHome Updater
2. Add your purchase code e.g. c84814cd-c79d-4fe4-8f21-5f4ef4c592f9
Here you can find article where to find your Purchase Code
3. Click "Checked for Updates"
4. Important Information
When you click the "update" button your theme and all plugins files will be overwritten. Please make sure all modified theme files are stored in the MyHome Child Theme
If you translated your theme make sure your .po / .mo files are not
located in the:
because this files will be deleted during update. The correct path to protect it is:
- wp-content/plugin-name/languages e.g. wp-content/myhome-core/languages/
- wp-content/languages/themes/myhome.po / wp-content/languages/themes/myhome.mo
- wp-content/languages/plugins/plugin-name-LANGUAGE-CODE.po / wp-content/languages/plugins/plugin-name-LANGUAGE-CODE.mo
4. Click the "Check for new updates" button
5. Click Update