Listivo is the ultra-fast theme and you can make it even faster thanks to cache configuration. On good quality shared servers, it is possible to load your website in less than 2 seconds when visitors see the website the first time. The second refresh can be even much faster, often below 0.5s.
To configure cache we recommend W3 Total Cache plugin. It has a free version and more than 1 million active installations. This article shows a sample configuration that will improve the speed of your website.
1. Install and activate W3Total Cache ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/ )
2. Just after plugin installation some options should be already enabled so you will automatically get speed improvement e.g. in the General Settings you will find
A. Page Cache – Enable
B. Minify – Enable
C. Database Cache – Enable
D. Browser Cache – Enable
3. Visit Performance > Page Cache > Never cache the following pages and configure to not cache your panel and register pages e.g. if you use demo content and did not rename pages it should be excluded this way:
These 2 lines will disable cache on:
– https://demo.vehica.com/panel/ – and all panel subpages
Please make sure you added * at the end of /panel*
4. Browser Cache
Check this one extra box
5. It’s done. Your website will work faster now. You can check how fast is your website e.g. via Chrome Page Load Timer
We do not recommend enabling more options especially related to Minify Non-Blocking / defer / async – because it can create unexpected bugs e.g. problems with dynamic search forms results